Monday, October 22, 2012

nfl jerseys cheap I do not know

Instead of military quality, so in this respect I simply unfamiliar very Chen Qi to Alpha as Deputy to the Governor, the way, she was the National Defense University graduate, belonging to the military system, to be familiar with some of these; Second assistant her ready team are to sound, she only listen to others opinions and then make a decision it wants, and I? only their own can not even come up with ideas, but also can not find negotiable. slightest hesitation, even adjutant ran all gone and I had an extended stay in the Leilong multi command center to the Overmars Fleet squadron assigned to Alpha hair go for help electric side to respond quickly, said immediately rushed over. But subsequently received a report Leilong multi-squadron, said the air and did not find out what the enemy's situation, in fact, do not have to shout over there supported my heart not the end, only that they may increase the patrols, do not let your guard down.
Night several indirect reports, it appears that the situation is not very serious, it may only with the raid on the nature of the harassment only in the night time, I did not do anything, it can do nothing, only sitting in the command center daze. dissimilar active area can not be sure, I have no intention to take risks. they had come and scale is also unclear, did not get any information before that. thankfully, if you really devastating, large-scale attacks before should get early warning radar. since what warning, usually just once harassment activities, I also hope that the fact just now told me to command of all the armed forces to resist foreign invasion, then it too lightly, and I do not to,cheap north face jackets.
Dawn, Alpha squadron reinforcements appeared on the radar screen, I just breathed a sigh of relief, suddenly Alpha's command center received an urgent telegram: massive invasion suffered foreign enemies, Adams,nfl jerseys cheap, the fortress cannons and Overmars Fleet support emergency calls!
God, Alpha squadron transferred to me to here coming there would be no air support? Enemy will immediately and send more troops Leilong more offensive? Only do I think that the following officers clamor I was the Governor gallery went to pieces, and suddenly it was reported: He is not dead? Would be good, this time it was to clean up the mess, I was take this the mess Mozhe it. Barrett has been sneered came, his head wrapped around the circle bandage, but it seems injuries are not serious and he stood in front of me with his nose heavy hum loudly laughed: This dead black carbon head that his position is very fragrant, seems to me all day stared up sitting not to mention I usually have no how this position see touched upon mess when I do not I slowly stood up and said: The men had been attacked, go and see. Matter as much, I do not know? I ran to find another room were asked to collect intelligence and they said resident of a pedestrian being the enemy attacks and casualties. heard the news

No comments:

Post a Comment