Saturday, June 9, 2012

miami heat jerseys how exam tomorrow

Point too advanced? Such a long time, I would be casting pearls before swine.
Chi different phase plan, regarded me from the future to witness the conservative peers,NHL Caps, not a waste of paper and pen force, I whispered: I apologize to you, from now on, I will never see more of you one. Maybe I said too harsh, and listened to what I say, Li Tongtong shudder, she should never be me.
Draw a line, Antan breath, in fact, I do not want this, but some words, I control his heart to say what I say whatever.
The next morning, after breakfast, back to his seat and found his desk and wipe clean, I already sit at the same table, see I came, she smiled at me laugh.
December 11 at noon, after lunch, I came to the office of the English teacher, Ye who already waiting in the English competition, the two of us participate, together with two teachers, led a total of four individuals.
Schools really do not desire for us is to participate in the competition on behalf of the school when it starts at noon, did not we eat a meal, the only school to do this kind of thing, in their eyes, we are always free labor. the two of us involved, is already a big gift, where we consider the other?
Schools do not have the car, we can only take the bus to the provincial capital, our county is not too far from the provincial capital, more than one hour by car to.
Got on the little accident, Ye where seems to be the first car, the car just starting, he would motion sickness, and the halo is very powerful, if I had not dodge fast, I am afraid my clothes full of his stomach of the filth.
A passenger sitting in front of the kindly and Ye where the change of position, his face pale and covered the effort seems to not, under the guidance of the driver, he opened the window, nose to the outside, feeling go a point, but this state, how exam tomorrow?
Guo teacher sitting next to me away shaking his head,MLB Caps, his own students, has not reported any major hope.
Guo and Li together to chatting, I was alone a person, eyes closed, leaning against the seat, as if asleep like last night, Ding accompanied us two school a long time, today I am is not very good.
Li said: Guo nodded, Dingzhu Ren teaching had for so many years, high level, people know, If he had to fight for our school there really any places?
Guo and Li are young, they come to our school, also in 2023.
Time in our school that students test well, got the third prize, this time, do not know how these two students?

No comments:

Post a Comment